Sponsor & Exhibit Information
We are excited to offer exhibit and sponsorship opportunities at EnergyCareers 2020. With promotion support from minority serving institutions, educators, consortia, utilities, contractors, workforce systems, veterans organizations, and other stakeholders, we expect a strong national showing at this event!
Your support offers opportunities to:
- Showcase your brand to students and career-seekers
- Participate in the career-fair and interview candidates and collect resumes
- Influence career considerations for interested men and women
- Spotlight the breadth of industry careers and the critical nature of our work
- Support CEWD’s work to bring awareness of industry careers
Virtual exhibiting and sponsorship are new to us all! We are eager to help you learn how it works and why your support of EnergyCareers 2020 is essential. Contact us at email@example.com
Questions About Virtual Exhibiting?
Curious about how works? We get it. Virtual shows are new to most of us. Here’s a bit of info to get you started. Still have more questions, reach out to us. We are here to assist.
- What will the virtual booths look like?
Here’s a sample. They look great and they are designed to encourage attendees to interact with representatives through numerous channels.
- Is there a limit to booth registrants?
No. Staff your booth with as many people as you’d like.
- How will we intact with visitors in the booth?
You can interact via public or private chat – and you can set up real time interviews through our career fair portal.
- How will we design our booth?
About four weeks before the show opens, you will be able to “build” your virtual booth. Plenty of training and help are available – and rest assured, it’s simpler than you might think to use the available templates.
- How many people are expected to the show?
It’s difficult to say for a first time event but we are expecting more than 1,000 – hopefully way more than that. We will keep everyone updated as registration opens. We are receiving strong interest in this event and we expect strong promotional support from minority serving organizations, workforce boards, educators, veterans groups, and other stakeholders.