Contractors eligible to join CEWD are either:
- Performing work on site at a utility or other energy service provider or directly on a utility transmission and distribution system such as system engineering, construction, operation and maintenance, equipment testing, refurbishment and repair, and customer service; or
- Performing work off site for a utility or other energy service provider such as engineering modifications, component fabrication, equipment refurbishment, equipment manufacturing, and equipment testing.
The contractor contribution schedule is as follows:
- $50 million and above in U.S. Revenue – $5,000
- $10 million – $49 million in U.S. Revenue – $2,500
- $1 million – $9 million in U.S. Revenue – $1,250
- Less than $1 million in U.S. Revenue – $750
If you are interested in a contractor membership, please fill out this form.