Associate membership is open to any individual, firm, or corporation that supplies products, goods, or operations-based services to companies that generate, transmit, supply, store, or otherwise provide energy, and contractors in the energy industry.
- Ability to participate in CEWD educational programs
- Ability to participate in CEWD committees and Communities of Practice (for educational and networking purposes; active promotion of goods and services is discouraged.)
- Inclusion in CEWD Associate Member Directory which is posted on the CEWD website and distributed electronically on an annual basis
- Recognition on CEWD social media channels
- Opportunity to write educational articles for publication on CEWD website
Dues for associate members shall be $2500 annually.
If you are interested in associate membership, please fill out this form.