Educators Communications Kit
This Educators Communications Kit is the second of several being developed for CEWD members. The purpose is to provide members with a set of documents, weaved together by a common theme, which can be distributed to potential employees, schools, the government, and other stakeholders, to help them learn more about the energy industry workforce.
The audience for the Educator Communications Kit is secondary school teachers and guidance counselors. The kit provides several items that help to build awareness of high-growth jobs in the energy industry as well as high quality STEM lesson plans from the National Energy Education Development (NEED) Project. These items can be taken as is or branded by member companies and distributed as a comprehensive package:
- Gaps in the Energy Workforce Pipeline Survey Results
- Get Into Energy Careers in Energy Presentation
- Energy Industry Competency Model
- Competency Based Careers Graphic
- Energy Career Cluster Map
- Lesson Plans for NEED
- Characteristics of a Successful Energy Employee
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about this kit, contact CEWD Educational Consultant Valerie Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Center for Energy Workforce Development 2018