CEWD’s Region Meetings bring unique learning experiences close to home for members across the country. These unique programs are designed to:
- Spark ideas for immediate and long-term implementation by utilities and contractors
- Highlight best practices and offer community for solution-seekers
- Bring professionals from HR, operations, and corporate management together for strategic dialogue
- Mobilize companies for local action, helping realize “wins” that can’t be achieved individually
- Connect industry with educators and other key stakeholders for meaningful conversations
As other industries unite to address their workforce needs and seek diverse talent in the same communities the energy industry is working to tap, our conversations, collaboration, drivers, approaches, and action are more important than ever before.
Region Meetings have been temporarily suspended because of the COVID-19 pandemic. We expect they will resume in 2023.
Members can access information and summaries from prior year meetings here.