Join CEWD Now!
CEWD members represent 75% of the nation’s utility workers. By becoming a member of the Center for Energy Workforce Development, your organization shows its commitment to helping build a qualified, diverse workforce that is prepared for challenges of the evolving energy industry.
CEWD members include all types of energy companies (investor-owned, municipal, and electric cooperatives), their education (both secondary and postsecondary) and workforce partners, regional and local energy associations, and contractors.
Membership entitles organizations to a variety of benefits, including:
- CEWD Workforce Survey: Gaps in the Energy Pipeline, which has collected data on the country’s skilled energy workforce since 2008
- Troops to Energy Jobs: An online career resource to help connect veterans with industry employers who are seeking to hire them
- Get Into Energy career awareness website and material for all demographics and Education Pathways and best practices for critical utility jobs
- State Energy Workforce Consortia, representing 30 states to address workforce issues in the state
- The CEWD Energy Industry Curriculum Center, offering best-in-class curriculum with teaching guides that provide industry-recognized certificates supporting each tier of the Competency Model
- Annual meetings in each CEWD Region to showcase best practices and update members on CEWD services and tools
- Toolkits to guide employers in attracting, training, hiring, and retaining targeted populations, including veterans, women, transitioning adults, youth, and individuals with disabilities
You may be interested to know that, because CEWD is a 501(c)(3), you may be able to fund your annual contribution through you company’s foundation or as a charitable contribution. More Information!
Select the membership category below that is most relevant to your organization:
© Center for Energy Workforce Development 2020