Join CEWD Now!
CEWD members represent 75% of the nation’s utility workers. By becoming a member of the Center for Energy Workforce Development, your organization shows its commitment to helping build a qualified, diverse workforce that is prepared for challenges of the evolving energy industry.
CEWD members include all types of energy companies (investor-owned, municipal, and electric cooperatives), their education (both secondary and postsecondary) and workforce partners, regional and local energy associations, and contractors and vendors.
Membership entitles organizations to a variety of benefits, including:
- CEWD Workforce Survey: Gaps in the Energy Pipeline, which has collected data on the country’s skilled energy workforce since 2008
- Toolkits to guide employers in attracting, training, hiring, and retaining targeted populations, including veterans, women, transitioning adults, youth, and individuals with disabilities
- Get Into Energy career awareness website and material for all demographics and Education Pathways and best practices for critical utility jobs
- Troops to Energy Jobs: An online career resource to help connect veterans with industry employers who are seeking to hire them
- State Energy Workforce Consortia, representing 30 states to address workforce issues in the state
- Annual meetings in each CEWD Region to showcase best practices and update members on CEWD services and tools
- The CEWD Energy Industry Curriculum Center, offering best-in-class curriculum with teaching guides that provide industry-recognized certificates supporting each tier of the Competency Model
You may be interested to know that, because CEWD is a 501(c)(3), you may be able to fund your annual contribution through you company’s foundation or as a charitable contribution. More Information!
Select the membership category below that is most relevant to your organization:
© Center for Energy Workforce Development 2018