EnergyCareers 2022 will bring students, career explorers, and career seekers together on April 28 to learn about careers in energy. This virtual program will once again offer educational sessions, networking forums, interactive workshops, and of course, a career fair that will connect energy companies with those who want to learn about employment and internship opportunities.
The last two EnergyCareers events have each attracted more than 1,000 participants eager to learn what the industry has to offer. Thanks to continued collaboration with national partner organizations, we expect this year’s program will once again serve as the national virtual forum for the industry to showcase why there has never been a better time to work in energy.
To demonstrate the magnitude of the industry’s reach, reinforce the important objectives we have before us and the skills we need in our workforce, and welcome communities of people who have never considered an energy career, we seek sponsorships from energy companies and exhibitors to virtually interact with those in attendance.
Informative Sessions will explain why there has never been a more exciting time to work in energy than now. Learn about career advancement, job stability, strong earning potential, in-demand opportunities, and the dynamic, innovative future of careers in clean energy.
- Understand Why NOW is the Time to Join the Energy Industry
- Explore Skilled Trade Careers in Energy
- Discover Engineering and Technical Careers in Energy
- Learn About Business Careers in Energy
- Take Action: How to Find Your Energy Career
The Career Fair will offer attendees the chance to learn more about industry opportunities, get their resumé into the hands of recruiters from across the country, and even participate in virtual, on-the-spot interviews. Participation in the career fair is the single best first-step you can take to begin your energy career journey!
Interactive Workshops will help career explorers, careers seekers, and students prepare for industry internships and careers and support educators looking to launch an energy curriculum!
- Polish Your Interviewing Skills to Prepare for Energy Employers
- Prepare Your Resumé to Start Your Energy Career Journey
- Learn How to Add Energy to Your School’s Curriculum (for Educators)
Community Discussion Forums are all about personal connections, insights, and perspectives. These sessions will kick off with opening comments that will set the stage for community conversations. Connect with industry representatives who have similar identities and common life experiences or pop into one of the general forums that will cover a host of considerations.
- Meet Veterans in Energy
- Meet Women in Energy
- Meet Members of Energy Industry’s LGBTQ Community
- Meet Blacks in Energy
- Meet Asian Americans in Energy
- Meet Hispanics in Energy
- Meet Skilled Trade Professionals
- Meet Energy Engineers
- General Chat Room: Get All Your Questions Answered About Energy Careers