Introducing CEWD Community Days
CEWD is pleased to announce the launch of Community Days! These quarterly events will bring energy professionals together virtually for networking, information sharing, and discussions about industry action on key priorities in the workforce development space. They will be held in 2023 on February 28, May 24, September 12, and December 6.
Register here for the February 28th event.
Join us for the topics that interest you most or join us for all the afternoon time blocks. Here’s the full schedule for the Community Days programming.
2:00-3:00 p.m. Eastern/11:00-12:00 p.m. Pacific (Block 1)
- Troops to Energy Jobs Community: for military recruiters and those active with veteran-focused ERGs
- Training Leaders Community: for those who lead corporate and technical training
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Community: for those engaged in DE&I initiatives|
3:00-3:30 P.M. Eastern/12:00-12:30 P.M. Pacific (Block 2)
CEWD ALL COMMUNITY GATHERING: The entire industry is invited for a CEWD update and an open forum within the membership.
3:30-4:30 P.M. Eastern/12:30-1:30 P.M Pacific (Block 3)
- Technical Training Community: for those who want to discuss internal training programs, materials, processes and issues associated with effective training
- Workforce Analytics Community: for those who want to address best practices in workforce analytics within their companies and lessons learned through analytics work
When you register, you will receive a calendar invitation for the entire afternoon, allowing you to enter the Zoom connection once and virtually travel between sessions. If you are only interested a portion of the program, please adjust your calendars accordingly.